CAM 1250 CL
Sealing bar - 1250 x 360mm pneumatically operated and controlled by electric eye
Tunnel hood - 200 x 1200 mm
Automatic monobloc sleeve wrapper feed by a conveyor fitted on sleeve wrapper at 90°, consisting
of sleeve wrapper and tunnel in one structure, Feeding of products is assured by a conveyor fitted on sleeve wrapper at 90°, to be directly
connected to production line. Which will allow packing of single or multiple rows, or in more layers
- Sealing bar teflon coated, electronic thermoregulator controlled.
- Product loading conveyor at 90° to machine flow direction, having speed of 14 Mt.min., complete of a system of guides, pressing units, photocells for automatic forming of single-or multi-row packing.
- Moving units are protected by aluminium frames supporting polycarbonate windows or perforated metal sheets.
- Pressing unit after sealing bar, to stabilise products during sealing operation.
- Top and bottom motor driven film unwinding station, for easy product introduction in sealing zone and with automatic film recovery.
- Tunnel conveyor zinc coated mesh speed 5.2 mt/min.
- Tunnel electronic thermoregulator controlled air recycling.
- Adjustable air flow with suitable shutters.
- Product cooling fan.
- Double heat insulation for avoiding heat dispersion and consequent power saving.
- Used film: Flat polyethylene film.
- Average output: 90/900 pack/hour
- Frequency changer (inverter) for adjusting sealing speed.
- Loading units and feeding and discharging conveyors in different sizes.
- Double motor driven, top and bottom, film unwinding stations, for two independent film rolls.
- System for film detaching from back of sealing bar after sealing.
- Electric production counter.
- Frequency changer (inverter) for adjusting tunnel conveyor speed.
- Film compressing rolls on tunnel outlet.
- Tunnel conveyor on application in stainless steel, or driven by side chains, or with rollers of 10/15 mm diameter lined with rubber, or covered by a Teflon net.
- Straight or curved Unloading roller truck in different sizes.
- Extended Tunnel conveyor on outlet.
Cant find what you're looking for? Simply call 01282 610788 or click here to send your enquiry
Installation Services on site or back to base available.